Why a Next Generation Programme?
Next Generations face challenges on a daily basis:
- Do I want to enter, or stay in the family business?
- How can I help the Senior Generation to manage the transition from one generation to another?
- How can I leave my mark on the business?
- How do I manage clashes between family expectations and my own desires?
- My friends do not understand my position, with whom can I share my concerns with and get insights from?
|Are you a Next Generation?|
Our Next Generation Programme is just for you if you are ages 18 to around 40 and:
- You have not yet joined the family business and you are still in education or at an early stage of a career outside the family business
- You have started working for the family business and would like to develop skills in areas such as conflict management, negotiation, communication; or
- You have been working in the family business for some time and are now in the advanced stages of the succession process, and you would like to develop leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
At FBN-NxG we provide a worldwide network dedicated to Next Generation members. It allows them to share their experiences and concerns, improve their international awareness and learn from people of the same age group. It helps them gain the skills and support that will strengthen success.
FBN NxG Award 2013
The NxG International committee is pleased to announce you the opening of the 2013 edition of the FBN-I NxG Award!
Click Here for More Details and to Register for the FBN NxG Award 2013
By NxGs for NxGs
NxG International activities are led by the NxG-International Committee – we are an international group of Next Generation people, all in different phases of involvement in our family businesses.
To maintain, support and energize Next Generation members of families in business, who experience similar challenges, in a trusted environment
Happier families and sustainable businesses through an aware and inspired Next Generation
SHARING – RESPONSIBILITY – CONFIDENTIALITY- FUN
Click Here to Meet the NxG International Committee!
Join over 1,600 NxG members in 45 countries
Next Generation Officer
Phone: + 41 79 731 38 50
Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday