By Now Generation, for Now Generation
Our newest community offers members of the Now Generation a trusted and intimate environment to focus on their personal growth, while nurturing their families and businesses. Now Generations are business leaders between 35 and 55 years old that share a common responsibility for their family businesses.
These business leaders are often accountable but may not be fully in power yet. Just as importantly, they strive to be role models and servant leaders both for their family and their business.
What do we want to provide to Now Gens?
A trusted place to:
- Exchange and grow with their peers
- Learn through direct engagement and sharing with other Now Gens
- Receive peer feedback and become the best version of themselves
- Focus on themselves while also growing with their family through knowledge gained from profound and intimate stories
- Discover new insights from concrete business cases
If you are a “Now Gen” and would like to join Now Gen Circles or future Now Gen activities, please contact Christine Gaucher firstname.lastname@example.org