To report bad conduct please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Family Business Network (FBN) we help business-owning families to network and share experiences about the distinctive challenges and opportunities they face. Networking and sharing of knowledge and best practice has been the core of the FBN since we began in 1990.
FBN strongly believes in protecting the privacy of the personally identifiable information our members share with us. This is why we believe it is important to inform you about how we will use your personal data.
Why sharing personal data with FBN?
Sharing personal data enables us to send you all information related to families in business and grant you access to your peers as well as to our intranet and library.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information that you give us. We collect company related data (name, field, type…) and personal related data (name, date of birth, generation, position, contact details).
How do we use our members’ details?
FBN members personal data are stored in a database owned and maintained by FBN’s management team. This data is kept confidential, and is only used in connection with the purposes for which it is submitted.
FBN uses members contact details for Family Business information sharing via:
- Monthly e-News
- Summit related information
FBN recognizes responsibility to protect the information member entrust us with:
- FBN does not sell or provide members data to any other third parties
- FBN does not share any personal financial information
- FBN uses a variety of secure techniques to protect its members’ information, including secure servers and encryption data.
FBN Members’ Rights
- FBN members have access to some of the other members’ data via the members directory (only name, surname, title, email address, phone number, company name and sector.)
- FBN members always have the option to unsubscribe to any services FBN provides by writing to email@example.com.
- FBN members always have the possibility to access, change, cancel and oppose their personal information through their online account or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.