Frederick Chavalit Tsao is the Chairman of IMC Pan Asia Alliance Group. Under his stewardship, IMC has expanded rapidly with activities extending into lifestyle and property projects. Recognising the importance of family businesses in the global economy, Frederick is a strong advocate of robust research in areas such as business transformation, social engagement, leadership cultivation and succession planning to enable family businesses to learn more from each other.
Frederick holds a Master of Science in Engineering (Industrial and Operations Engineering) and a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering) from the University of Michigan.
Role within FBN-I
- Chairman of the Family Business International Foundation
- Founder and President of Family Business Network (FBN) Asia.
- Former member of the FBN Board of Directors (2010-2016)
Key Topics of expertise
- The Family Business Network a unique organization across generations
- The role of Family Business in the economy
- The role of Family Business as a force for change
- My own personal story as a Family Business member, manager and/or owner